Need a good clear concrete sealant with antislip??

whoozer

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2008
Acton Maine
So I was searching the site for info on a concrete sealer. I couldn't find anything. Anyone know of one with specifics like how long it takes to dry. How long it lasts etc. I also need some antislip. There are some spots I found around my pool that are very slippery. I have little ones so that worries me :shock: :shock:

Valspar paint that they sell at Lowes. I am putting that on as well as the old stuff on the concrete must be at least 15 years old and is just now starting to flake off. I plan to powerwash it and then use the Valspar antislip paint to paint it. 24 hours to dry is the recommendation.

You can google this online if you wish. Not badly priced either and they can get you the color of your choice as well. :wink:

Yep. Made for Concrete and Masonary. Says it right on the can and then they pour in some nonskid material and mix it up for ya. :goodjob:

I have had my paint for about a month. Got too busy at work and some personal issues and got a bit lazy. I plan to work on it when my Wife and her Mom go on a "Womens" vacation. That way the kids and all will be gone and I will have the whole house to have quick and no traffic to get r done!

Hope that helps ya out.

Have not used this product, but did some research, and H&C sold by Sherwin Williams, they will add an anti slip additive to the sealant when you buy the paint, but the additive costs an extra $6-$7.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.