pentair easytouch wiresless remote

Jul 27, 2013
Hi,

I am currently trying to install my easytouch 4 automation system. The load center is mounted and powered up. Now I am attempting to install the wireless transceiver and the directions say not to install directly to load center or on a stucco wall and be at least 5 feet away due to interference. Where the heck to people mount these things??? On a post in the middle of the yard? Im not sure where most people mount these because the load center is mounted to my house and it only comes with 10 feet of wire for connections to the load center. Any help would be great. Thanks

I have honestly tried everything I can think of. I wrapped antenna in tin foil. no help. I moved off the stucco wall, no help. I can't get this thing to lock on an address. the Pentair tech support was no help all. Is there anything I can look for like flashing lights on the transceiver board or anything. I feel like everything works, but I am missing something. firmware version? reboot? is there any tricks I am missing?

I will look at part number when I get home. Yes, I used that exact procedure and the remote just keeps trying to link up the address. Never locks on and starts working. Its like it doesnt see the transceiver or something, but before I say the board is bad I wanted to know if there was a technique to troubleshoot, ie. flashing lights, voltages or anything else that I might be missing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Jerryt, thanks for the help. I did end replacing the transceiver board and it works great. I guess I got a bad one right out of the box. I did notice my new board has like a built in antenna, where the original board had a screw on antenna. Maybe it was wrong one somehow I don know. It was brand new out of the box. Works good now though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.