New Pool - Pearland TX

Deck pour started at 7 a.m. This morning. check out the motorized wheellbarrel.

egu7yny6.jpg
a2ypahes.jpg
u2yzedej.jpg
tudu4yhe.jpg
nyqu8e5u.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It looks so nice! I'm envious of your flat back yard! Ours is pretty flat, but not flat enough to pour patio without digging. Gonna look great with the concrete lightens up!

Pool plaster scheuduled for Next Tuesday!

Can't wait to fill up my pool with water! We went with microfusion mini pebble lakeside. There was no room left in my budget for a pebbletech finish :(

http://www.finestfinishpools.com/products-microfusion-lakeside.html

I'm REALLY liking the Sundeck feel and look. If I had the dough I would have gotten the travertine of course but it was either $9 per square foot for sundeck or $14 per square foot for travertine.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It never ceases to amaze me to watch a pool built from "scratch." We purchased our home with the pool already in, but have had it re-plastered 2x's now, but to watch the progress from day one fascinates me.....but then again, I'm easily entertained....

Plaster truck arrived this morning at 7:30 AM. I will post some pics tonight!

spj318ti - the sun decking base color is Fransisco Tan - speckle colors are Oyster White, Mission Tan and Indian Wheat. Hope this aids in your decision. I love the durability of the sundecking feels better than plain concrete and has a uniform look.

Our PB had about a dozen or so choices on sundeck colors. Let us know what you pick and post some pics!

Thanks rodog., the deck in this last pic ( where they are applying plaster) is looking nice in sun.
my colors that I have narrowed it are - sierra sand or arizona sand.
Great balcony..
When you get water, you shd try to jump from the Nice balcony that you have got..?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.