No power Aqualogic

Jan 18, 2014
Had no cell power issue for a while just ignored and manually maintained pool did not want to replace board and soldering did not work.
Now no power at all. Replaced board nothing. replaced transformer still nothing. Display is even blank. Husband thinks rectifiers are bad? Freezing temps heading our way need to get fixed ASAP. Do have light and tarp on to help with pipes but need to get up and running again. Light plugged into Aqualogic box so I know its getting power to it.

Could be the rectifiers but it could also be the transformer. If you have a multi-meter, you could check both.

I am thinking the rectifiers too. The board and transformer are brand new so the fuses are new too. Are the rectifiers easy to swap out? Can I get those at Lowes or Home Depot? Anyone know the part numbers?

You will probably need to special order the rectifiers. They should have a part# stamped on them. But I would check them before going to the trouble. If there is AC in the input but no DC on the output, then it is the rectifiers.

Do you know where I can find a picture of what you are referring to? I do not think are's is set up that way. The bottom half of the box is almost empty. there is some metal stuff that looks like it could hold some breakers but there are not any there. Pool has been running fine the last 2 years we have been here only last month has it been an issue.

Here is the panel:

images

Here are the manuals:

http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals ... lation.pdf

http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals ... Manual.pdf

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Have replaced board, transformer, and rectifiers and still no power on equipment. Box is getting power but equipment not coming on. Any suggestions? Really need to get going again before the Mosquitos set in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.