Is this Liner gap to big?

GTIz

Jul 25, 2013
I am having hard time accepting that this liner join line is acceptable. The picture below shows where the border portion of the liner is joined. There is an ugly white gap, which takes away from the tile look. This eyesore is right at the entry of the large roman steps to the right. The liner is by VynAll. What does the forum think?

2014-01-15

I have never seen anything like that, and if it is where you enter by the step, you know people will be asking you every time - a constant reminder "I should of had that fixed when it was installed".

GTIz said:
I am having hard time accepting that this liner join line is acceptable. The picture below shows where the border portion of the liner is joined. There is an ugly white gap, which takes away from the tile look. This eyesore is right at the entry of the large roman steps to the right. The liner is by VynAll. What does the forum think?

2014-01-15

My liner is by VynAll too and it isnt anything like that at all.

hope you get it worked out.

Typically they should put the seems where the steps are so when you cut the steps out you don't see the seem anywhere. The pool builder should have marked where the steps are located on the original measuring sheet. At least that's the way I do it with our manufacture. (GLI)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.