Help me dress up my pool area...

dschribs

Mar 14, 2013
CT
I want to dress up my pool area for more of a party type atmosphere. I do have an awesome patio bar and a nice big palm (ok, fern) that we put out by the pool in the summer but I'd like to add some more things to make the area more "interesting".

I bought a garden flag "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" and I'm thinking about a big stand - up cooler to put by the bar to start. Any one have other ideas is terms of signs, artificial plants, lights or some fun party/pool related stuff to dress up my large in ground pool deck?

I'd like to see what you guys do…any and all ideas welcome...

You might be able to find some outdoor Christmas lights on sale to string up - under an umbrella or pergola. You can always use any outdoor lights you already have. Tiki torches are always cheap, easy and romantic - but not under an overhead structure. You can build a small ethanol firepit if you are crafty, check out Pinterest. I recently found a ceramic chiminea on sale at Home Depot, they are starting to turn over inventory for spring. Nice wood smoke smell, and decorative.

I just snoop on google and houzz.com for decorating ideas! Have fun!
Jackie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.