Plumbing leaking underground Fix-A-Leak?

Mar 12, 2013
Cayman Islands
Is there any way to fix a leak in the plumbing without tearing up the concrete deck?
The boss recommends a product that you pour into the filter intake that should somehow seal up the leak.
I looked online and found a product called Fix-A-Leak. Sounds too good to be true.
Anyone care to chime in with an opinion?
Thanks for your help!

You can see my saga with it in the last link Zea posted, after repeated attempts it did slow and eventually halt my suction side leak. This did involve capping off and pressuring my suction lines, and flushing them out bypassing the filter after each treatment.

Ike

Thanks for your input guys. Very helpful. I'm going to get some of this and give it a try. I'll keep you posted with my results. May take a while though, I live in a remote place and won't get the product for some time.

My leak is not between the intake and the pump, but rather the pump and the outflow. Will this make a huge difference in whether the product works and how I need to apply it?

Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.