Signed contract on new build in Waxahachie

Jul 6, 2013
Waxahachie, Tx.
First post on this forum
Did a lot of research on a pools in the last year and we decided on a Viking Fiberglass, Bermuda model. The build will start in late Jan or mid Feb.
It's 12 x 26, 5.5ft at deepend and 3.5 at shallow end.
Pool equipment will be:
Color of pool will be the Diamond Series, Maya color
Hayward Max Flow II, variable speed, 1.5 HP
Hayward 175 Ft Cartridge Fliter
Hayward Aqua Rite saltwater system w/ T-Cell 3.
Fiber Optic color changing lighting with remote
Freeze protection option included.
3 ft standard brushed concrete decking w/cantalever coping w/stained color of choice.

I will post pictures when we get started. We are looking forward to this addition.

Welcome to TFP, and congrats on the new pool.

My only comment is you may not be happy with only 3ft of concrete. I have 3ft on the back side of my pool, and it feelers like walking a tightrope at times.

rmturner54 said:
Its funny you should mention the 3ft deck. I drew up all kinds of elaborate decking designs and the CEO of my family wanted just the basic pool.
Gotta keep the boss happy :-D

Show her a chair sitting on a 3ft wide strip. You may end up taking the blame if it's too narrow :shock:

Congratulations!! We are in Waxahachie too! You have come to a GREAT support forum for any question you could ever have.

(Ditto on the deck..)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.