Pressure gauge removal

Jun 2, 2008
Louisiana
Quick question please. We have a Jandy CL 340 filter with a nonworking pressure gauge. In order to replace the gauge, it has to be removed. We can get the whole assembly/housing off, but can't get the air gauge out of it. We've read all the books and nothing gives that info. Are we missing something? Any help ? Thanks!

jeannebbooks
south Louisiana

18,000SWG, inground pool/Jandy filter/pump/ Waterfall with Pentair pump. New convert to BBB. Thanks!

Thanks for the help. Apparently the salt, heat, and who knows what else had it really seated. However we managed to get it out of the housing and I'm off to get a replacement.
And, by the way, now that I'm not outside typing in the dark, I'll correct my spelling errors. :oops:

Reading the posts here and following the information given have turned my pool from swamp green to blue, though somewhat cloudy. A few more days and we should be actually swimming. Thanks for being here. My debit card and I won't miss frequent visits to the local pool stores!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.