New pool under construction in TN

advwb

Dec 29, 2013
Pool dig started 12/26 - in ground gunite approximately 450 sf. Flagstone decking approximately 700 sf.
Also nearing completion of outdoor kitchen and pergola.

Tried to add picture from my iPad, but file was too big.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
SKC said:
advwb said:
Must be Brushpup. I did not know that they were going to do that.

They sprayed a little bit of gunite on our walls since they knew there was a chance of rain prior to the complete application of gunite.

I figured that's what this was about. I'm sure it's been posted, just never noticed one.

OP: I love your Pergola/Outdoor area. That is really nice looking and will be a great area for everyone to enjoy. Nicely done. :goodjob:

Keep posting pics of your build as you progress! :cool:

aeromorris05 said:
advwb said:
Pergola nearing completion.

If you don't mind my asking, who did your fireplace. This spring I was planning to build a custom built-in grill and I'm still shopping modular outdoor fireplace kits. Your setup looks very similar to what I had in mind. The flagstone(?) on the fireplace looks great!

All design, stone work, and landscaping done by Morgeen Nursery in Collierville, TN.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.