Swimpure plus which cell do I have?

AcoldStArnolds79

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 4, 2007
I mistakenly switched the SWG cell t-xx setting with the diagnostics button after cleaning the cell and hitting the diagnostics button to kill the flashing check cell light. I don't know whether I have a T-3, T-9 or t-15 SWG cell. The cell itself has no markings for this on it and the controller box is for all of those. I've got about a 10,000 gallon pool and during the hot Houston summer kept my chlorine level at 5 or so with a 40% setting. I did not have to use a high setting even with 90F+ temps.
Anyone know if there is a way to determine what my cell size is? I'm not the original owner so have no paperwork and don't know how old it is.
What's the implications if the wrong cell is picked in the controller?

Way you can tell if the wrong cell is picked is your salt level reading will be very wrong and I believe the inspect cell light and check salt light will be on as well. I would prob start with t-3 thAts suppose to be the one you have for your size pool.

It appears I have a 15. Chose the 3 and the error lights came on. Shows correct salt now.
As far as a picture goes it looks just like the new one when you google it. From what I can tell they all look the same from the outside. Don't know how many plates as I'd have to dismantle it to determine that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.