New Pool Build in Cypress, TX

I was just noticing that you have a different color pallet to choose from for Quartz finishes than we were given. Your pallet (from their online brochure) looks to be more fun vs the ones at gemstones.com that we were given. *looking into this* San Tropez looks more exciting than the more simpler grey we are choosing.

Appleguy71--
I Wonder why they showed you different quartz colors. I've been told the grays will make your water blue. I'm thinking the St. Tropez might make it greenish. Depends on what you're looking for. Do you have an estimated start date? :cool:

Yeah we are hoping for more of a "second wave" emerald coast Pensacola look if we can achieve it. I just started a new thread about our colors as I'm curious if there are two products or if it is just one. My gut says they are using the gemstone brand (what we were shown) but that for the purposes of sales, they jazzed up the colors names for their marketing. I can't wait to see how your pool turns out.

Our construction is slated to kick off around 1/20/14 provided our HOA has approved the design. I'm excited to see that other people feel confident in this builder as well as choosing a builder is a difficult task.

By chance, had you had the opportunity to check out any pools with Quartz installed? Curious as to your thoughts upon seeing one or four in person. LOL.

Thanks for your time.... sorry if I am a pest. Full of questions as our contract can be revoked up until 12/24

appleguy711--
You're not being a pest. That's what this forum is for! :)

I have not seen any pools with the Quartz except in pictures... by the way, I was wrong about the plaster. We are getting the "Midnight" in the Sparkle series. It has a lifetime warranty. I must have gotten confused by the brochure vs. what they had in the store... :oops:

They are almost done with the travertine coping/tile/stacked stone. I LOVE it!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98595901@N04/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.