High School baseball

Congrats to your team my son also plays HS baseball but our team fell out of playoffs quickly this year next year as a senior I hope is able to play alot more than he did this year but its all politics at his school.
He also is playing Kelley Federation ball as a catcher and this team seems to always be in contention for the title so heres hoping for a good season.

Just to continue the amateur baseball conversation my son has been playing George B Kelly Federation ball for the 1st year and normally a catcher has been playing 3rd base and has adapted pretty well so far.
Has hit 2 homeruns at our home field which has a 30' high fence in left field both dingers over it.
so many hits are scored as errors but I would conservatively say he is hitting over 0.300

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My sons team has made it to the championship and are up 1-0 in the best of 5 series and they have also qualified for the NABF amateur regional tournament. They weren't suppose to make it this far but have been playing some great baseball and have beaten 2 teams that were suppose to be in the finals so heres to hoping for a sweep in the series.

Poolidiot said:
Congrats. maybe they can take the whole thing. I have never heard of a best of 5 series at this age :shock:
I think the best of 5 series is to make it feel more important than the other games not that they aren't all important.
But on a great note they swept the series 3-0 now they are the champions and are entered in the NABF regional Finals which start Thursday and this is an all wood bat tournament so it will interesting to see how the boys do with a wood bat.
I know my son should have no problem as he was hitting with a wood bat last year and I think he actually hits a ball harder with wood than with his metal bat.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.