Pool Cover for I/G

Check with the folks in the lower left corner of the home page first. I don'y know whether any of them handle them or not. If they don't, check with poolcenter.com. I bought mine from them, and the price was good and they were good to deal with.

Also, check on the installation. You or someone you know may be able to install it, but I had my PB do mine since it involves drilling into your concrete...and it can crack. Plus I think the layout has to be pretty accurate; mine is good & tight but I can see how just a little miscalculation could cause sags or too-tight areas. BUT it is a great cover, I think of all the things we have gotten for the pool, the robot vac and the pool cover are very likely the most time-saving.

Thanks guys!

Todd, this is actually a replacement, so the holes are already in the decking and screws I actually still have. We had one before, but it split up both seams and more less dry rotted away, it was old. Then we have the temp HUGE plastic tarp thing for it. NOT GOOD AT ALL! Very messy to deal with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.