Dolphin m5 supreme

Welcome to the forum lainy5 :wave:

I sure don't but hope mine does, as I will have plenty around here. I'm pretty certain I am going with a DX6. Is this a new pool? This is a silly question, but are you saying it isn't working with the pleated cartridge filters when picking up dirt/dust?

It may not be a cleaner issue at all. It may be dead algae that is re-accumulating after you have cleaned with the Dolphin.

Can you collect this dust in your hand? It should feel gritty. If it "poofs" away from you when you try to collect it or feels slimy if you do capture some, it is surely dead algae.

Which filter set are you using? The M5 ships with a "mesh" filter cartridge set for pick up of coarse debris, and a "fine" pleated set that works great on picking up fines.

I've had my M5 here in Arizona for about a month and half now and I've been extremely pleased with the way it picks up the dust fines. I use the pleated filter cartridge set exclusively.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.