Getting my Jandy LED light to stay on red

Dec 3, 2013
There is no color option for red on my remote, but if I put the color selection on the USA! option it cycles through a red color. Anyone know if theres a way to get this red color to stay just like all the other standard colors, instead of just cycling through in the USA! sequence?

Welcome to TFP.

Which light do you have?
Which control system and remote are you using?

There is actually no "RED" setting. The "America the Beautiful" cycle probably turns on a combination of colors to get red.

Jandy will never have Red, the number one complaint that got durning testing of color lights was the water looked like blood. If you look really close in USA the red isn't really red. In my factory training class I had the same question that was the response I got.

Interesting thanks for the info. My friend just built a pool and had pentair equipment installed which does have a red setting... My thought was that it looked like lava, especially with the steam.... I dont suppose there is any way to add a color or change the whole pallette to something with red is there?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.