Wet Edge installer in Texas

Jul 27, 2012
Austin, TX
Hi all,

Originally I was planning to use Pebble sheen to re-surface my pool. Things did not work out. Long story... Now I am going to use Wet Edge product instead. Just wonder if you have ever used the following two contractors. How was the experience? Thanks.

H & H Tile and Plaster of Austin
Quattro Pool Plastering

I have spoken with Billy at H&H, as he does a fair amount of work here in Midland. I would use him but my builder has his own crew and I am using CLI. I know that Billy does some very high end work down there. Don't know anything about Quattro.

+1 to what Robbie said.

If you speak with Scott, the Texas rep for W.E., he will point you in a good direction. I did have his number, but have since deleted it. If you call Wet Edge they will give it to you and it will be worth the effort, Scott is a very nice guy.

There is another elite Pool Builder in Austin who calls himself the Swimming man. He builds very unusual and expensive pools for high end clients. He uses H&H on some pools and you can find them on Billy's site as well as the Swimming Man's site. Look them up and you'll be able to see some of the work they do.

I also +1 what Robbie said. There is nothing like seeing the work in person. I've still been looking at finishes of the builder I selected, but I'm satisfied he will do well with the type of finish we chose. I've seen four or five completed pools, and the finish has been good in all of them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.