Questions Pentair VFP 0811018

Dec 1, 2013
I have a very simple lap pool in CA desert with solar, which had ancient Jandy 1.5 hp which worked fine for solar btw. Had new filter put in, pool is 8,000 vol. Solar trek recommended keeping it set at highest, but I believe 3 will do the job for solar and turnover for 8 hours. Speeds 5-8 were supposed to be disabled, but were working nonetheless, and I programmed the schedule to 4 speed. I cannot now change the speed/schedule, no how, no way no wahhh. I have pool service who installed this, but it's looking like this relationship has a short horizon. Anyone else had issues with reprogramming? (And yes, this has the RPM selection as well to make me more confused.) Any information you have would be much appreciated. :|

Well, my guy came over and apparently, I had set up a bunch of stuff on it that he had to clear, and yes it was locked into it. Will get to my manual, which I had tried, and it looks like I need to deal with RPMs as opposed to the speeds on this particular one. Thanks for the input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.