New Pool Build - Henderson, NV

Pro Golfer Mark

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 23, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Hello all! I don't have many more decisions to make since the pool I just filled the new pool. However, the forum headline says you love pictures so I thought I'd post pictures of my build and tell the story.

Our PB was Anthony Sylvan and I think they did a great job. We only had two problems and they took care of them right away for us. First was the tile. The tile they put on the pool was nothing like the tile we picked out in the office. The tile in the office was mostly blue with a little white. Half the tiles they installed were like that, but the other half were mostly white with a little blue. We weren't able to inspect the tiles before installation, we just showed up from work and there they were. They let us pick out different tile and installed those instead. The other issue was the pool equipment. The original plan was to have it all tucked away on the side of the house. The original install had it sticking out 3 feet. They redid it and tucked it back in for us.

Enjoy the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

Builder: Anthony Sylvan
Size: 29' x 10.5', 5.5' deep, 10k gallons

Attachments

• IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1498.JPG
    IMG_1498.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 83
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.