New Pool Orange Texas

Wyvern

Aug 17, 2013
[attachment=2:37pf3tm6]IMG_2142.JPG[/attachment:37pf3tm6]Just finished up with our pool. It was done by Tallman Pools in Nederland, Texas. It is 10 feet x 35 feet, 11000 gallons. From layout to finish was 3 weeks.

Rc

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 190

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
jcowart said:
Looks good. Welcome to the Forum. Are you going to do the TFPC method from the start?

I am new to the pool thing, I have read a lot here on this site, however I am not completely familiar with the abbrev. TFPC (what is the C?)
I have a background in wet analytical chemistry so hopefully that experience with chemicals, etc. will work for me.

Ron

Wyvern said:
jcowart said:
Looks good. Welcome to the Forum. Are you going to do the TFPC method from the start?

I am new to the pool thing, I have read a lot here on this site, however I am not completely familiar with the abbrev. TFPC (what is the C?)
I have a background in wet analytical chemistry so hopefully that experience with chemicals, etc. will work for me.

Ron

Trouble free pool...Care.
I too have a similar background and since you do, taking control of your pool is a NO brainer. You'll take to it like a fish to water and it is far and away the best way. It's easy too, some simple testing, a little upkeep and simple additions of basic products is all you need. Understanding the basic fundamentals is more what is about, but it ought to be easy for you.

A couple of terms were changed. That was one. People saw BBB and bought a lot of bleach, borax, and baking soda and soon found out the only thing that was probably needed was the bleach. Another term that was changed was shock to slam. "Shock level and maintain". Looks like you have the background. The TFPC way is learning "YOUR" pools personality. They are all just a little different. Then it's testing and only adding things that your pool needs at that time and knowing what your adding.

PS. Let me know if you find a local source for sodium hypo other than 8.25%. There are a lot of Texans on here but not many from Southeast Texas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.