froggybabies

froggybabies

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 26, 2007
South Carolina
Hello, all!

My husband and I bought our house in September of last year and were thrilled to have a pool in our own backyard. We have 3 kids who absolutely love to be in the water. Sounds ideal, huh? Fast forward to late March and off came the pool cover...ok, and out came the pool cover...about 2/3 of it fell in. After 4+ weeks of back and forth with the pool store, $300+ spent, and still having a swampy green mess I said enough. I finally convinced my husband to give the BBB method a try, which I had been reading about here and at the pool forum. We are now swimming in our pool and have been since about 5 days into the BBB method. Thank you all so much for taking the time to share your experiences and knowledge!

Now more about us: our 3 kids are the inspiration for my screen name; all of them have been natural frogs since infancy. In fact, the one year old automatically flops on his belly and starts splashing his hands and frog kicking the moment he hits the water! My oldest swims competitively and my middle child is still learning. I am currently a SAHM, love to read murder mysteries, cook and work in the yard. I have a degree in biology and used to work in a independent QC lab for medical device/pharmaceutical testing as well as for a watershed ecology group through a local university.

Sorry it took so long to introduce myself, we've been busy swimming lately...thanks to all of you! I think I would be battling other problems if I kept on the road the pool store had me on.

Take care and see you around!
froggybabies