All Safe pool cover and spa cover

Denna

Sep 24, 2013
Our pool has a rock wall and the guy from Meyco and Loop Loc told us that those covers would not be flash with the rocks (because he will have to stretch a cable along that wall through the eye loops) and a child will still be able to crawl under, which for $4000 is not something I want. An All Safe dealer just said he can install anchors in the rocks themselves and did not mention any problems with kid safety. It is also much cheaper at $1800. I am wondering if he knows what he is talking about and how come the big brands cannot provide safety while he sees no problem with it. I am also worried that it will damage the rocks. Any advice would be very appreciated. Here is our pool picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/101225116@N06/10558959066/
We also want to get a separate cover for the spa that we want to keep in place all year round since we don't use it. Any advice on brands and foam/solid/whatever else exists? Sorry if this question has been addressed in other threads, I tried looking but there is sooo much info here and with 2 little kids I just don't have enough time :oops:

Welcome to TFP.

I'm not familiar enough with safety covers to say, but of the grommets are close enough together, I could see getting it anchored well enough to prevent entrance by any child. I do see the rocks being a potential problem with the anchors, but the installers may have a way of handling that without a problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.