Looking to replce my Aquarite SW generator

Mar 15, 2011
I have had to my current AquaRite SWG for about 8 years and have had to replce my mother board 3 times and twice in the last 3 years. I like the low maintainance of a SWG versus chlorine but I have about had it with my current generator!!!

Is there a better brand of SWG or should I just remove it and replace it with a chlorine tablet metering system?

Do you know what is going bad with the motherboard? These units are known to have issues with the current limiters but can be fixed easily.

What is your average salt level?

[youtube:13yygp6h]tPL_YnvWumk[/youtube:13yygp6h]

Glad it worked out. Also, if you still have the old motherboards, it might be worthwhile to fix those and sell them on ebay.

I think it is power fluctuations/spikes that kill the limiter. It appears to be a sacrificial part.

Has anyone thought of making the current limiter a remote, changeable part by running wires to a socket? I am on my 3rd board in 9 years, and I cannot remember if I changed the limiter on my "spare" board....LOL.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.