Raypack 407 Won't stay on

Oct 25, 2013
Hello Everyone. I'm new to the site and need your IQ help. I have a Raypack 407 and have developed an issue. It will go through the CFH and SPRK fine light up and runs for about 5-10 seconds. Shuts off and repeats. It will do this all day long it I let it. I use it every day for the last 8 years. Replaced the fan about a year ago which is working fine still. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
TIA
Dave

Initially to me it sounds like the unit isn't sensing flame when it lights. In many cases when this happens on the Raypak's, it's a problem with the control board. Only way to troubleshoot it, to rule it in or out, is to replace the board with a new one and see if it resolves the problem. It could also be the ingnitor which also acts as the flame sensor by sending voltage back to the control board. But my money is on the control board.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.