Choosing Pool Lights Globrite or intellibright LED

Jul 27, 2013
I am currently in construction and could use some help. I am concerned if I will have enough light in my pool with what I currently am going to get. My builder wants to use two globrite lights as my pool lights instead of the traditional one bigger light (Intellibright 5g I think). My pool is freeform and around 14-15 wide and 29-30 feet long. I have a sunshelf and small grotto. Both globrites will be on same side of pool, facing away from house with one pointing slightly to shallow end and other pointing slightly to deep end. If anyone has experience or currently has globrites I would appreciate the feedback. Here is a pic of my shell.[attachment=1:iuvnvut8]photo112.JPG[/attachment:iuvnvut8][attachment=0:iuvnvut8]photo113.JPG[/attachment:iuvnvut8]

Attachments

• photo112.JPG
    photo112.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 205
  • photo113.JPG
    photo113.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 206
Maybe I'm crazy but I thnk it would be nice to have 2 Intellibrites (one on each end of the pool), and one globrite on the sun shelf. We have two Intellibrites and can definitely say that one wouldn't have been enough. Our pool is a little longer than yours, at around 35'. Our shelf is a bit dark, which is fine with us, but if the globrite had been offered to us then we might have added that also.

So, since we're spending your money I vote for 3 lights!

I'm not sure how much you can change now. I vote for 3 lights: one glowbrite for the sun shelf and two intellibrites for the pool itself. Faced away from the for the area where the pool will be viewed from. With your size pool you need at least two lights.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.