New Pool Build - Queen Creek, AZ (Pool Is Filled)

Re: New Pool Build - Queen Creek, AZ

The plumbers came today and the plumbing has been completed. Tomorrow is the steel and on Monday is the electrical. The build is going real fast we are looking forward to the shotcrete and it really starts to look like a pool. Here are some pics

chris fox said:
Looks nice Mark!They make it look easy.
It looks like you have a back fill lot but I see you live in QC farm land - no signs of caliche soil.

they had no problems with the dig, since it used to be a potato farm the soil was real sandy about 5 feet down. The good news is I did not have to pay extra for a hard dig :cool:

When we had our first pool put in I was told I could pay an additional 3k on to of the agreed price if the bobcat encountered hard soil. But I knew I was on a backfill lot so I wasn't too concerned.
Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Re: New Pool Build - Queen Creek, AZ (Shotcrete Completed)

Readyforapool said:
Welcome to the world of watering that big hole twice a day! They shot mine yesterday as well, tile and coping starts on Monday for us! Hope the rest of it goes as quickly as the first part!

Yup, having fun watering my cement pond. Hopefully it does go as quickly as the first part. I am sick of all the holes for electrical and plumbing in My backyard that I always trip over at night, lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Well some work has been done on the pool project. The fire pit has been completed and they are finally starting on the coping and the decking. It rained for two days straight and apparently in Arizona they don’t know how to do decking when it is wet and there was a 2 ½ week delay for the paver crew to get started. They have started and should be done by Tuesday I will post some more pics once they are done

Nice looking pool! It's crazy how different the dirt is out there vs North Peoria where' I'm at, our's is crazy rocky (river rock).

Re: New Pool Build - Queen Creek, AZ (Decking Completed)

Well, we have the decking done and the safety gate is now up. Now, I have some things to go over with the pool builder first then I will give them a final payment once they fix everything I want fixed. Looking forward to putting the Pebble Tech in then adding water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.