Had a great swim season! THANK YOU TFP!!!!

MoreSparkle

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 18, 2012
NW FL
Well, not be anti-social or anything, but we had kind of a wacky summer.. so haven't been here in forever...when we finally got re-oriented and it stopped raining, I was in the pool every day I could. Thanks everyone!!! tried to take some pix and hopefully will get them posted later. sad news is, finally had to take it down :-((((( last weekend..... too bad as it was helping w back problems.

I had good luck with the piddly cartridge filter... and yes, with a good filter, and running 12-18 hrs a day, and staying on top of the TC/FC and CYA, and proper test kit, you can make it work!!! even tho' most say you can't.... and even so....

I want to buy the same pool again and need advice on a sand filter, I just think it would be easier upkeep than washing filters everyday, which I did. So will post under that section...

just want to say thanks again for a great swim season!!!! all you lucky dogs with a year-round pool, enjoy!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.