RiverFlow Endless Pool System Feedback

Sep 8, 2013
Peoria, AZ
I am in the process of planning a new freeform IG pool build and am considering the RiverFlow Competition endless pool system.

I've seen a couple of threads discussing it. However, they are a couple of years old. Has anyone ended up putting one in? If so, what is your experience:

1) Does it work well with your pool configuration?
2) Do you use it much after the novelty wore off?
3) If so, in what ways do you use it the most?
4) Most importantly, was it worth it in the end? Would you put one in again?
5) Any other details, suggestions, feedback?

I've already gotten some very good information from shakenbake, but wanted to post this for everyone, to see if anyone else had some hands-on experience.

I am really liking it, but the price is giving me a pause and the only real information I found about it was on this forum.

Welcome to TFP :wave:

I don't see a lot of feedback on this, but I imagine they are expensive to run as well. It will take some amps to move that water. Purely subjective on being worth it though. Sorry I can't offer more but I wanted to say welcome. Enjoy your time here.

Thank you for the welcome.

I've been lurking and learning a lot. I've already made some adjustments to my plans based on the stuff I learned here. Thanks for an invaluable resource.

I figured not many people would have the endless pool system. However I see a few enquiries over the years and was hoping to see if anyone ended up using the RiverFlow.

I've installed the Riverflow Elite System and I love it. It is quiet and plenty powerful. Plus it fits flat on the pool wall, no bulky equipment hanging into my pool. I did a lot of research awhile back before I bought my house and didn't find too much information. After putting it on the back burner for awhile and researching again I am seeing more information on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.