Repair torn seam in Ultra Frame pool

May 11, 2013
Littleton, NH
So I was in the process of taking our intex ultra frame down for the winter. I drained the water and washed down the inside, just needed to pump or scoop out the remaining water and take down the frame and liner. But alas, I was out of time and had to work today. Well, we just had a pretty nasty rain and wind storm and it made a pretzel out of our 18' pool that I just bought this year and spent all kinds of time setting up! :shock: :hammer:

It's a little dark out so didn't get a great look but looks like some of the frame pieces are ruined, I assume I can buy replacements. BUT, the big thing is that one of the spots at the top that the tube goes through the liner to support the liner (if you know what I mean) is torn so that there's no loop anymore (or tunnel if you will) I wondered if I could patch/weld a piece of vinyl to hold the two together somehow? Or am I just out $400 ??? :cry:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.