Draining AGP, last little bit of water little green

rj2222

Jun 11, 2012
Michigan
I have a 16x48 intex AGP that i'm draining, the water is almost below the level of the drain plug thing, so i have that water to still drain somehow still. As it's taken days to drain, that water at the bottom has gotten a little brown/green, guessing from leaves and maybe algae? Is there something i should put in this low level of water to kill the green or would it be best to wait till i get it completely drained then do something?

I dont have a pool store nearby but could run to a store and get bleach or something common.

You can use a leaf net to scoop out any debris that may be in the pool, then after it drains wipe it down with a mild bleach and water solution and let it dry before putting it away for the winter.

You would have to mix it in manually. Plus you would have dead algae on the bottom that would need to be cleaned out. How deep is the water that is left, more than a couple of inches?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.