Gomebike - Closing questions

Jun 1, 2013
EDIT: Do not hi-jack another's thread. I have started you a new one so you will get answers to your questions.

I have a ProSeries 18X52 that I closed yesterday in GA.

We used sink and sweep a day before then vacuumed
Balanced the water
I also went around the top and inside walls with a pool vinyl cleaner to get dirt/oils off.
We have completely disconnected the Pump and SWG, cleaned them both and lubed the o rings
The Sand filter has been drained, O rings properly lubed, and will be covered for the winter.
I've drained to just below the skim.
I have an air pillow tethered to the center and a winter cover.

I did not add any of the winterizing chemicals such as a shock or regicide as recommended by my poll store. Should I?

Gg0LZUo.jpg

Our projects for the upcoming season is to remove the pump at the bottom of the skimmer and put in some decking.

68 is my current average . I think that's a bit high but I am going to be very busy and last weekend was pretty much the only time I could see in the near future to close and store all the items properly.

I don't have any chemicals in it, last things I put in was to balance the PH. All others tested fine. If I go to the pool store and buy the winter chemicals will I have to hook the pump back up?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.