End of season PRAISE for BBB

ssgumby

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 17, 2012
Maryland
My DIY pool was complete the first of July. I used water out of my well which tested negative for any metals (AMAZING)

I started with just adding bleach and brought FC to around 6 or 7 (dont rememeber now) and CYA.

I then switched on my salt cell. I started testing everything daily. After I saw how stable it was I went to every couple days. I then went to simply checking FC every couple days and all other parameters weekly.

During the summer the only thing I added was Muriatic Acid due to PH rise. I went through 5 bottles all summer.

My water was and is sparkling clear. People raved about how perfect it looked. I never once had to SLAM, it just ran smoothly.

While building the pool all I heard from family and friends was how much maintenance it would be. How the chemical process would be costly and messy.

The absolute BEST thing I did was get the SWCG. That addition took literally 90% of any maintenance away!

Kudos to BBB!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.