Pics Of My Pool

Beanie

Jun 20, 2008
North Carolina
I hope this works the right way! :)

I don't know anything about my pool (my husband knows all the specs and such, I just maintain it). Anyway, it is a 24 inch round above ground pool that we put in this year. We also put in a Jacuzzi/Spa and my husband and I built the deck around everything. :) It took about a month total to do everything...the only thing we have left is to finish the railing around the backside of the pool! :)

Here are some before pictures...this is the day we bought the house:
DSCF0012-3.jpg

When we first put the pool in, with a temporary walk so the kids could use it:
DSCF0009-1.jpg

Original deck on the top, then deck we built for our Jacuzzi:
Misc012.jpg

Pool with new deck:
july08002.jpg

DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

july08004.jpg

Retaining wall in back of pool:
july08011.jpg

It is still a work in progress, but we are getting there! Eventually we want to add a cement patio coming off the back stairs that goes around a firepit and we are also going to make a big wooden swingset for our kids (and us! LOL). Maybe by the end of the summer we will have all that done. My husband is away on business right now, but when he gets back we are going to finish the rest of the deck and then work on the patio part! :)
Thanks for looking! :)

Great photos and even greater pool and deck! We had an above ground pool w/ deck at our last house and my kids totally enjoyed it. You and your husband did and excellent job with the decks!

It looks great!

I like how you did the solar lights around the back of the pool!

I really love the deck!! did you guys build yourself? that looks like alot of work...looks great!!

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.