cateng

cateng

May 30, 2007
Western KY
This is a very helpful forum. I have been on for two days now and have learned a lot. I am an electrical engineer for an aluminum cable manufacturer, hence the name cateng. I am a huge kentucky wildcat bb fan so that is where the cat part comes from. My new wife and I just purchased a house in January that has a 20,000 gallon inground pool with liner. I know nothing about pools so I will be very reliant on this site. I love being outside and creating things with my hands so I am very excited about making improvements around the pool. Aside from being an engineer I also do woodworking on the side, mainly finish work (cabinets, furniture, trim, etc).

Welcome to the site cateng. I won't hold the Kentucky thing against you if you can look past my passion for the Tarheels.

In my opinion, this site is where it's at when it comes to keeping your pool in tip-top shape.

Congratulations on the new house and pool. Don't forget to post a pic of the pool.

Kevin

Welcome aboard cateng. Please post pictures of your oasis. I'm new to pools and just had my completed two weeks ago. You will find this site extremely helpful. As well, you'll have friends from all over the country that seems as if you've known them for a long time. It's a great community.

I guess I can look past your passion for the tarheels until November/December. Should be interesting. Cant wait.

TarheelPool said:
Welcome to the site cateng. I won't hold the Kentucky thing against you if you can look past my passion for the Tarheels.

In my opinion, this site is where it's at when it comes to keeping your pool in tip-top shape.

Congratulations on the new house and pool. Don't forget to post a pic of the pool.

Kevin

cateng said:
I take it you werent born in IN if your a UK fan. I live right across the river (Owensboro).

Born in Louisville. I'm about an hour an a half north of you. I need to make a trip to Moonlite. Been a couple of years.

Welcome cateng!
I lived in Owensboro when I was about 5 yrs old. I remember going to the hydroplane (boat) races on the river. My biggest thrill was seeing the "Miss Budwieser" boat race. Easily entertained back then (early 70s).

You talk to Johnny Depp much?
2.gif

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support