Concrete and Elastomeric movement and crack

Sep 11, 2013
DFW Metroplex
My pool shows crack in concrete joints and in few areas elastomeric material is peeling off, what can I use to fix this? I see two different materials

1. Yellow arrow represent concrete filling
2. Red arrow represent elastomeric filling - I am planning to use SikaFlex -SL for this

Can I use SikaFlex - SL from Homedepot for both 1 and 2 ?

I am not sure if I am violating this forum rules by asking this question, but want to check, do you guys recommend any pool repair guys from Dallas area? I am still learning how to operate my pool properly. I tried one from Angies list, had a bad experience.

Things I want to learn:

1. How to do backwah.
2. Value operations.
3. Hard time keeping Kripy Krawly moving, today, i lift the whole equipment to see what's going on, now its totally stopped moving .
4. Pool heater operatin. First time powered on yesterday, but after 15 minutes I don't see any water temperature change.

You're not violating any rules by asking, but the forum doesn't make recommendations. If a member wants to personally make a recommendation to you, that's fine, just don't be surprised if there isn't one.

Having said that, using a pool guy to learn how to set up and run the equipment may be a good choice for you. That way you get hands on instruction. We're not opposed to service guys or pool stores in general, we're just opposed to what they do to a majority of pools and pool owners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.