Deckjets- are they worthwhile?

Kwikee

Feb 13, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I'm renovating our pool at the moment and will be paving in the next few weeks, but I've been in two minds about installing some deck jets and need to make a decision before I pave. Who has them and are you glad you did? It's not too big a deal to do it now, but I'm not 100% sold on the idea and they may be more trouble than they're worth, ie tuning the flow to make them even and so on. Any thoughts?

We completed our pool install 2 months ago. We installed a set of 4, Pentair deck jet IIs. So far it has been the best add-on to the pool we made. We plumbed each one individually back to the pump pad so we could adjust the flow.

A couple of things to keep in mind when considering deck jets and other aeration water features: they can help cool down the water when needed, but the same aeration that can cool the water, can will also cause the ph to rise (the more you run them the more the rise).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.