Pool builder near Birmingham Alabama

Twin

Sep 21, 2013
We are just now starting to get bids for an inground pool. Does anyone have any recommendations for pool builders in this area? We are looking for someone that is reliable and does not cost a fortune!! What is average price for a 18x38 vinyl inground salt system in this area? I have been shocked at price quotes so far!!
Thanks for any information!!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to new pool sticker shock.

I just had it a few months ago and signed a contract Thursday night. It's crazy price to be sure, but there's no getting around it if you want the new toy. Do shop it around and you may find something a good deal better from a reliable builder. Do research all you can, and it will pay off. There is good reading on the forum, and good reading in pool school about choosing a builder. Check it all out and check references from builders. See some pools, and see some that have some age. Talk to the owners and see some builds in progress if possible. I did all the above, and I feel really good about who we chose. Time will tell as they start in November, but I think we did more than ok with our choice. Good luck, and do enjoy the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.