Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: **** on pool cover.

1. Back To Top    #1

**** on pool cover.

I wasn't sure where to post this. I returned recently from vacation to find piles of **** on the indoor pool cover, up to a foot away from the rail I expected to see a drowned cat at the bottom. Some teratorial dispute with my indoor cat
    I cleaned it up, washed off the cover and turned on the ion generator to ad as backup to the SWG in bacteria killing.
    I was at a loss as to what this is; I found more the next night.This is an enclosed area.
    I asked a client for a live trap and set it up today and within 4 hours I had a culprit. a small possum. which I quickly dispatched. This was such a bizzare problem I just had to share it. we'll see if that was it.
    AG 4000 gal.13' round Louisburg(cedar sides,top rails) Vinyl liner commercial Watsu pool
    indoor, 96 degree, AutoPilot digital salt chlorinator, Chemtrol 250 automated controler
    CarefreeClearwater ion generator, Mecomatic acid feed, Whisperflo WFE-4 1 h.p. pump
    Pentair Master temp 250 HD gas heater, Pentair CC200 filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: **** on pool cover.

Ok. Euweuewe.

I can't believe it didn't drown. Who knew they could swim? LOL
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: **** on pool cover.

So, they can walk across the cover without sinking. I have trapped and eliminated 5 youngsters. mom is too wily.the problem is not happening now. I had to call like 15 different agencies to get someone to bring traps.Thank god that hsa passad.
    AG 4000 gal.13' round Louisburg(cedar sides,top rails) Vinyl liner commercial Watsu pool
    indoor, 96 degree, AutoPilot digital salt chlorinator, Chemtrol 250 automated controler
    CarefreeClearwater ion generator, Mecomatic acid feed, Whisperflo WFE-4 1 h.p. pump
    Pentair Master temp 250 HD gas heater, Pentair CC200 filter