Jul 31, 2013
NW Louisiana
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I'm about to replace my liner after about 7 years (I'm not the original owner). There are not many pool companies (at least that I have found) around here that deal with liners. There is one guy (who basically works out of his home) that specializes in liners. He has done about 50 this summer alone in an area with a population of about 250,000; I think that's quite a few for a single summer.

Anyway, he sells McEwen liners and since he is "self employed" he can beat the prices on the franchise pool companies in the area (I also believe that it's a cash price).. I know people on here have stated about premiere liners and I have not found anyone local that sells them.

I'm not sure that I can post links, but are there any glaring warnings on this brand?

I think for the most part liners are pretty much equal in quality. I don't recall any threads with problems associated with any one brand of liner. You want to be sure they measure the pool accurately. That will have more to do with the quality of the individual liner than anything else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.