Smoked Boston Butt

We had all the kids over this weekend for a swim and dinner and I smoked an 8 lb. Boston Butt on my Great Outdoors Smokey Mountain Smoker. It made for some very tasty pulled pork, and had an awesome bark. The Raspberry Lemonade and Malibu Rum was pretty yummy too. :cheers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 163
Looks absolutely fantastic! :goodjob:

lauriec62 said:
The Raspberry Lemonade and Malibu Rum was pretty yummy too.
I'll bet it was! :cheers:

BTW, judging from your post, it looks like your new pool is up and running. Apparently all went well and you will be able to get some use from it this year. :goodjob: I'll bet the kids will really be looking forward to next spring/summer.

Thanks BoDarville and cbink, the pulled pork was very good, and yes, the pool is up and running and we are out there everyday trying to play catch up since we got the pool so late in the season. Here are a couple of recent photos. We already had the offset umbrella before getting the pool installed and it has become my husband's favorite accessory. I'm a sun worshipper and I stay at the other end of the pool in full sun, while he is always right under that umbrella in the shade and loving it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.