Never have I seen....

May 28, 2008
my pool look so PERFECTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR!! I've had this house for over 11 years and until I took matters into my own hands for testing and treatment (based of course on the superb help and information here), i was CONSTANTLY battling algae growth and terribly uninviting pool water.

I can't thank those of you that helped enough...my family thanks you!! :goodjob:

PS: It's now been what, over a month, since I first posted ang got started here and I've YET TO BRUSH MY POOL EVEN ONCE!! I love you guys!

It's surprisingly comforting to look at the clear pool, remember the previous frustrations and challenges you experienced, and know that YOU fixed it, and YOU are in complete control....of all things the pool. hehehehe :goodjob: congrats!

contento said:
my pool look so PERFECTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR!! I've had this house for over 11 years and until I took matters into my own hands for testing and treatment (based of course on the superb help and information here), i was CONSTANTLY battling algae growth and terribly uninviting pool water.

I can't thank those of you that helped enough...my family thanks you!! :goodjob:

PS: It's now been what, over a month, since I first posted ang got started here and I've YET TO BRUSH MY POOL EVEN ONCE!! I love you guys!

I was thinking about making a post just like this. I found this place this spring, and my pool is crystal clear now. We've lived here 14 years, and the pool never looked better.

My daughter and her friends are swimming right now, in a clear blue pool. :-D

Randy

contento said:

Congrats on your beautiful water :lol:

Thought I'd give you a heads up on that pool brushing before Waterbear gets here: Waterbear says: Your pool is like your teeth, they do not get brushed often enough!! :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.