two different pool calculators?

Idahoser

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 24, 2013
Memphis, TN
Linen sent me a link to calc.html, but the link that's all over the place to poolcalculator.com is a lot easier to find. However this calculator is missing some of the new sizes for chlorine jugs, etc.

Could we maybe update the one everybody links to to make it work as well as the one here at the forum?

Also the page at poolcalculator.com has a message at the top sending me to [email protected] and I tried making this suggestion there, but it was returned "No such user".

All this is assuming, of course, that the same people are responsible for both sites, if that's not correct, I apologize!

JasonLion, the creator of the poolcalculator.com and the admin of this site, no longer owns the rights to the calculator and, unfortunately, the company who does is no longer responsive to inquires. Because of the newer size jugs, JasonLion modified the calc.html copy of the official poolcalculator to include the new sizes/concentrations.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.