22' × 52" intex hard plumbed with 2650 cleaner advice

I know this has been asked a thousand times, but I would like some advice on selecting an economical pool cleaner. I used the intex main drain but used return nozzle from skimmer that i cut in. Right now I am thinking wanda, lil shark, or mx8. A pressure side such as the polaris turtle would be cool since I would b able to keep skimmer going, but I want something that can scrub algae. I am manually vacuuming now but every wrinkle (small as they may be) catches debris and if I dont vacuum everyday (which i don't), those spots start to bloom. I want something that I can pretty much leave in the pool. I hardly get any large debris, occasional live oak leaves or pine needle, but its mostly the wrinkles and seams that get tiny stuff caught up in them. Also I have a breakaway ladder permanently mounted to side of pool so would prefer someting that wont get stuck but I will make some sort of ladder gaurd if necessary. Any and all info/advice is welcome.

You mentioned the MX8, which is a very good cleaner, you might also consider "the pool cleaner" by Poolvergnuegen. They are a very solid cleaner, and incredibly durable, but they do not scrub like the mx8 does, they can go in an above ground and come with the pieces to do so.

The scrubbers are about 3/16 of an inch off of the surface. I know the mx8 is meant to operate on a lower flow, it is a bit of a slower cleaner but does have a very large cleaning path. I work in the pool retail industry and just ventured into the service industry. My boss tried the MX8 in his pool at home and was impressed by the way that it worked, his pool is very clean, he has "the pool cleaner" and a starite intellipro, so flow/suction is not an issue. We have sold one of the MX8's versus 13 of the pool cleaners, both share a similar price point, we have just seen a lot more of the pool cleaners in action and have a lot more experience with those in the field. That's not to say that the MX8 won't have the same amount of influence once it has been around a little bit longer. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with either of the sweeps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.