I need a refill

Sep 12, 2013
We are having our pool resurfaced and I'm having a hard time locating the amounts of each item that is needed to properly treat the water upon refilling. I've had both AFO and CPO certifications over the years but it's been quite some time since I've had to use this knowledge. The company that is doing the work is not qualified to do the refill. If anyone could point me to a table of required chemicals per gal. I can take it from there.

This is a fiberglass over plaster surface, 32,400 gallons, I run a Strantrol, and two Stenners for the orp and ph.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Kind of depends on whose advice you are going to follow.
Our recommended levels (which generally do not match those given by pool stores ... or even the CPO class) can be found in Pool School in this article: pool-school/recommended_levels
And the recommended pool chemicals can be found in this article: pool-school/recommended_pool_chemicals
And you can use the poolcalculator.com to determine how much of each is required to reach your desired level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.