Selling My VERY CLEAN Lighlty Used Hayward SWG System

Aug 24, 2013
South Texas
Hayward Goldline Aqua-Rite 40k gallon system. (T-15 cell) As seen here: http://www.hayward-pool.com/prd/In-...n-AquaRite-_10201_10551_13009_-1_14006__I.htm
Purchased 7-17-2011
Installed 9-3-2011
Removed from service 9-7-2013
Operated 6 hrs day 7 months a year for 2 years = less than 3000hrs total use.
Was on 26,000 gallon above ground pool (33' diamter approx 48" deep)
Removing pool from back yard, planning for an in ground with approx 100k gallons and full automation.
Works perfect! Pictures will show you how clean the unit is and how well it was taken care of.
Will let it go for $500 firm (Retails for almost double that!)
Controller%20Case.jpg

Controller%20Case%202.jpg

Controller.jpg

Controller%201.jpg

Controller%202.jpg

Controller%203.jpg

Cell.jpg

Cell%20Serial.jpg

Cell%20Assembly.jpg

This pictures shows you the schedule the pool pump and SWG has been running over the Summer.
Pump%20Schedule.png

More pictures upon request.
PM or email me for further info.
Thanks guys!

Nope... approx 100k from the quick calcs so far. Still in the early design stages, but it will be a lazy river around/into main pool, with a cave that the lazy river flows through. Inside the cave there will be an exit to the changing room/showers, and bathroom. The exterior part of the cave will double as the huge rockscape/waterfalls into a 12ft deep natural looking lagoon.
The crazy part is that I'm building the majority of it myself. :shock:
Thinking about doing a UV system backed up by a liquid chlorine automation unit. Either way, it won't be saltwater.

Does the sun not shine there to provide enough free UV? Unless it is going to be a very high use pool, the UV system will not add anything useful. I too sure hope you document the build in a thread here :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.