Winter cover brands. Who makes quality covers.

Thanks, that's a little over kill formwhT I'm looking for. I just want a well made cover. All the covers online don't mention fabric thickness or weave of the cover. So it's just a guess on what I will be getting. I just want to buy good quality material.

Thanks,
Geo

I've had really good luck with my 28' round arctic armor mesh pool cover. Going on my 6th year with the same cover. Cost was around $120.

Purchased 3 Intex Intex River Run II rafts to use as my ice equalizer pillows in the winter. Going on my 5th year with them. They do a fantastic job (espically with the high-back pillow on the raft) keeping the cover suspended and prevent water from puddling on the cover. I use ten 8' water bags to hold the cover down, then I use 30 2" steel spring clamps (with rubber ends) to roll the cover under the top rail/cap and "clip-it" with the clamps kind of like hanging a t-shirt on a cloths line. Knock on wood..... ten years and never had a cover fall in. All rain water and melted snow pass through the cover without issue. Breakout the back-pack leaf blower in November and blow the cover clean of all leaves and twigs. Add a gallon of shock (thru the mesh cover) in November and then another gallon in May. Pool is always clear in June when I pull the cover. Usually a quick vacuum to remove any fine silt on the bottom, SLAM the pool (per Pool School directions), and two days later the pool is crystal clear ready for the kids.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.