HPI safety cover

Azmp1

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 20, 2012
Maryland
Hey folks, trying to decide between and HPI and Loop Loc safety covers. Loop Loc is on average $400 more expensive than the HPI. The rep i'm talking to is swearing up and down that HPI is just as good as Loop Loc and they sell both (though I think they probably make more on the HPI covers).

In any case, any feedback, experience on the HPI brand covers?

Thanks

just placed my order from Loop Loc and i never heard of the HPI brand. I did alot of research and want to deal with a company that has a great reputation . I have called Loop Loc about 6 times for info an have always gotten a rep who was knowledeable very quickly .I say its worth the money !! I emailed about 4 companies online and got the rock bottom price for my cover as well as my brother in law . If u want info email me

Those of you buying a winter cover online... are you doing the install yourself? Do you have a standard shape pool that needed no measuring? Just curious... I am getting quotes for an irregular shape cover from pool builder that are significantly higher than I expected!

We took the loop loc instructions and measured entire pool with points a and b from pool ,20 feet long and at least 4-5 feet from pool , number entire pool starting at point 1 and every 1 1/2 or 2 feet with next number then submit to vendors . We will be doing the work ourselves as companies in NY wanted approx $2500 with cover and install.Ordered online for $1060 and install is on me, a great savings !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.