CYA at 90ppm

Just as you said, brushpup, this has been an easy one. Just popping in for a quick update.

Today is SLAM day 5. I've been able to keep FC between 16 - 22 just by adding 121oz of 8.25% bleach each daily. Water is no longer green. It's nice and blue but still a bit cloudy.

It's probably just a few days away :).

Re: CYA at 90ppm SPARKLING OASIS NOW!!

Brushpup said:
Most Excellent! Now you know what to do. The whole routine just gets easier from here if you stay with it. Good job!
:goodjob:

Well it took right at 10 days .... but today that pool is a sparkling oasis!! Now I will go into maintenance mode at 3-5ppm FC.
Now I can really see what I need to sweep / vacuum up on the bottom of the pool.

Thanks a bunch for the help. Also I've been able to educate a few co-workers. One that said he doesn't care what his CYA level is as he just makes sure that he has 8 pucks in the skimmer at all times - LOL!

Oh, he will care at some point. Good luck swaying people, it's harder than you think. It's not unlike interventions, people aren't too willing until they are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.