Aqua leader 23'10" j hook pool liner

Sep 8, 2013
Hi what size after market pool liner can I buy to replace the aqua leader pool liner originally installed 20 years or so ago?
I just called the store and they want over $500 for a new liner that will fit our pool. I was looking at Unibead liners that were 24' round with the j hook installation.
WILL this fit? I also have a hopper (deeper section in the middle of the pool about five feet) will I need a 48" or 52" to accommodate that extra depth?

It sounds like you have a fitted (custom) liner). I would go with the 1st option, especially if it is guaranteed to fit (if its the same as the original it should fit just as well as the original - maybe even better, depending on your skill as an installer.) Anything else provided by an alternate vendor will be hit or miss unless you provide them actual measurements. Even then the ultimate responsibility for a good fit will be on you and your tolerance for perfection versus wrinkles.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.