Brand new and lost

Danm

Sep 5, 2013
My pool was just installed a couple of weeks ago, and I need a little info please. I have a LaMotte 2056 Colorq Pro 7 test kit. My problem is when I test the water what should the correct chemical reading be? Is there a chart or something that gives the desired readings. Thanks for any help. I hope this hasn't been asked many times before and I just can't fined it.

All the information you are looking for and a lot else is located in the pool school link in the upper right of this page. As a side note you may want to search this forum on the colorQ, overall it seems that the consensus is it is great when it is right, and awful when it is wrong, and there is no way to tell which reading your getting as it tends to be consistent in reading right or wrong.

Ike

Thanks for the quick response. Some good info in pool school. Guess you can teach old dogs new tricks. This looks like a great place to get info. Thank goodness I found you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.